Friday, October 12, 2007

Writing For Multimedia - 9/10/2007 wk11

After brainstorming as a class which task we would be doing for our Second Life Space Station project, I have decided to design space guns in Second Life. These gun designs range from Pop guns, Pistols, Ray guns, Cosmic guns, Tommy Guns, Rifles, Launchers, Laser guns, Martian guns, Blaster guns, Rocket guns, Atomic Orbiters, Roto Blasters, Police guns, Jet guns, Machine guns,Cannon guns and other guns from Comic book series. I will be mainly using my resource and inspiration from Star Trek and Star Wars since both franchises were globally popular at the time.

By designing space guns enables Second Life residents of the Space Station to have fun shooting each other with different objects. I was thinking with my suggestions I mentioned previously on my blog site, the space guns will be in the main dome. To access the main dome, you have to crack the code in each small colour coded dome to activate the main colour coded switch near the main room to access the room. Once you gain access to the room, there will be a wide range of space guns to choose from.

I might also design space jet packs and transport depending on how I progress with the space guns.




Space gun from Star Trek




Space gun from Star Wars

No comments: